Have you ever dreamed to be in more than one place at the same time?
Is it even possible to do so?
Well, thanks to the new technology this is absolutely possible.
This technology is called "Hologram".
What does it mean?
Hologramis a photographic images that are three-dimensional and appear as if it was real
Hologramis a photographic images that are three-dimensional and appear as if it was real
How a hologram works?
* For reconstructing a hologram
Wouldn't be better if we can use it to attend courses in different areas in the world without the need to travel there?
In my point of view I think that it would be amazing to do it also you can attend conferences or meetings in anywhere and just feel like if you were really present there.
These are some pictures of holograms:
*Finally, I will leave you with a nice video about the hologram
technology from www.youtube.com
Video title “On Stage TelePresence demo to King of Saudi Arabia”
The URL to the video


very nice ..
ReplyDeleteI loved Hologram
It is a good technology
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching the video
I hope one day that I experience this technology